cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M1 -> M2 settings migration : The store that was requested wasn't found

M1 -> M2 settings migration : The store that was requested wasn't found

Hi,

I'm working on magento 1.9.4.0 to 2.3.4 migration.

I've imported the settings with magento migration tool with no problems.

But now frontend and admin are not available : " There has been an error processing your request"

Magento log exception log shows :

[2020-04-09 15:02:10] main.CRITICAL: The store that was requested wasn't found. Verify the store and try again. {"report_id":"5a0de58b84b6679d9067ae4661dce50bde902b5bb1fa3cbee166778056770094","exception":"[object] (Magento\\Framework\\Exception\\NoSuchEntityException(code: 0): The store that was requested wasn't found. Verify the store and try again.

store table content :

+----------+------------------------+------------+----------+------------------------+------------+-----------+
| store_id | code | website_id | group_id | name | sort_order | is_active |
+----------+------------------------+------------+----------+------------------------+------------+-----------+
| 0 | admin | 0 | 0 | Admin | 0 | 1 |
| 3 | xxx_pro_store_fr | 2 | 3 | xxx Pro Store Fr | 0 | 1 |

store_website table content :

+------------+---------------+---------------+------------+------------------+------------+
| website_id | code | name | sort_order | default_group_id | is_default |
+------------+---------------+---------------+------------+------------------+------------+
| 0 | admin | Admin | 0 | 0 | 0 |
| 2 | xxx_pro | xxx Pro | 0 | 3 | 1 |

How can I solve this issue?

Thank you,

Thomas

2 REPLIES 2

Re: M1 -> M2 settings migration : The store that was requested wasn't found

Addon : I've enabled single store mode before importing settings, may be this could be the issue?

Is there a way to disable the option through SQL commands or magento CLI?

BR

Thomas

Re: M1 -> M2 settings migration : The store that was requested wasn't found

Hello  @magentodeb 

Try following the solution mentioned here.
https://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/156176/magento-2-requested-store-is-not-found

Make sure to take backup of database before playing with it.

Found something useful, "Kudos" and "Accept as Solution" for Token of Appreciation.