cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2.2.2 Products Not Showing Category and List Page

Magento 2.2.2 Products Not Showing Category and List Page

Hello

I have a real hard time solving this issue.

Issue is products Not showing on front end Category Pages and Product Listing Pages after import via csv -

Just shows We can't find products matching the selection.

However if I go to the product in Admin and then RE SAVE without Any changes - and clear cache that product will show in front end - on product listing pages and category pages - and shows in Layered Navigation

One thing I noticed is that After resaving the product in Admin - it automatically is adding Color Black to the product - even if i havent selected it -

I then tested my import file by adding color Black to the products in the import file to check if they show on front end - but this did not fix the issue

In the database table I also noticed for the resaved products and after it adds Black to the color_value column and color column 49

I tried to match these settings for the products which were not resaved in admin but again these still did not show on front end

I imported over 30000 via csv - all

1.are showing in Admin

2. are showing under the correct categories in Admin

3. Can be seen on front end by going direct to product page itself

4. Tested with making products in stock with qty 10 and out of stock with qty 0 - both will not show in product listing / category pages until they have been resaved in admin

5. Run reindex and cleared all caches

I have set Magento to Display out of Stock Products

The Qty for the products and is_in_stock values are set correctly after import and also the producta are enabled

I have tried to export the products which I have resaved and show in product listing pages and then match each attribute for the import - however after import again the products NOT saved in Admin dont show on front end category and product listing pages.

Spent over 4 weeks on this and tried alot of things and trial and error.

I checked the database table catalog_product_flat_1 and checked all attributes imported and compared the ones showing on front end and the ones which are not - and they made them identical however they still will not show on front end unless the product has been resaved in admin.

This is same case when importing via another extension or application for Magento for example Firebear - this issue is happening whenever or whatever I use a csv import.

Another issue is that if I resave the products and they then show on front end - when i update those same products via csv import - the values for example price and qty and is_in_stock only change in admin and not in front end - on product listing category pages - I then have to resave again and clear cache then the updated changes are reflected on the front end

I am really stuck on this so any help would be really appreciated