cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2.2.5 Bug Guest checkout not working despite selecting the allow guest checkout.

Magento 2.2.5 Bug Guest checkout not working despite selecting the allow guest checkout.

Found one bug in magento 2.2.5.  I just installed fresh 2.2.5  installation in local with sample data.

In admin Store > Configuration > Sales > Checkout >  Allow guest checkout :  Yes  default despite it doesn't allow us to go to checkout page without login.

You can check in below screenshots.   Did run all magento commands like:

Update,  deploy, did change deploy mode, cache flushed, reindex  done everything but not working at all.  What's the solution of it? 

screenshot-127.0.0.1-2018-07-16-11-41-39.pngscreenshot-127.0.0.1-2018-07-16-11-41-49.png

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Magento 2.2.5 Bug Guest checkout not working despite selecting the allow guest checkout.

Hello,

Please check into an incognito mode.

Otherwise, go to the application panel of the browser, and remove all key and value and check it.

Hope it will help you.

if works then mark as solution

Problem solved? Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!
Sunil Patel
Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer & Frontend Developer

Re: Magento 2.2.5 Bug Guest checkout not working despite selecting the allow guest checkout.

Hi Sunil,

I have posted this question after doing all that stuff.  did clear everything.  even did test in new device despite getting those errors.

Are you able to produce it?   Is there any solution?  Look forward to your reply.

Thank you,

hi,

Im experiencing the same issue on magento 2.2.5, i did upgrade, compile, cache, etc, is not working