cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2.3.0 No Linked Stock Found

SOLVED

Magento 2.3.0 No Linked Stock Found

hi

We've been having this issue for a couple of weeks. The site has been online a couple of years, so we are unsure why this has occurred out of the blue.

Problem: we are getting the message ’no linked stock found’ when reindexing the pricing index. Products which display correctly in the Magento backend do not display on the category pages ( i expect this is due to the indexing issue).

The day this first occurred, there were a number of Serialization failures that occurred just prior to the 'no linked stock found' error - eg,

main.CRITICAL: SQLSTATE[40001]: Serialization failure: 1213 Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction, query was: INSERT INTO `catalog_product_index_price

main.CRITICAL: SQLSTATE[40001]: Serialization failure: 1213 Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction, query was: DELETE FROM `catalog_product_index_eav` WHERE (entity_id IN

main.CRITICAL: SQLSTATE[40001]: Serialization failure: 1213 Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction, query was: DELETE `index_price` FROM `catalog_product_index_price` AS `index_price` WHERE (index_price.entity_id IN

That's when the ’no linked stock’ messages started to appear in the Exceptions file -eg.

main.CRITICAL: No linked stock found {"exception":"[object] (Magento\\Framework\\Exception\\LocalizedException(code: 0): No linked stock found at /vendor/magento/module-catalog/Model/Indexer/Product/Price/Action/Rows.php:30,

main.CRITICAL: No linked stock found {"exception":"[object] (Magento\\Framework\\Exception\\LocalizedException(code: 0): No linked stock found at /vendor/magento/module-catalog/Model/Indexer/Product/Price/Action/Full.php:163

Hopefully someone can help point me in the right direction. 

thanks

Paul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Magento 2.3.0 No Linked Stock Found

hi folks

Just to let you know I have resolved the issue.

It looks like someone amended Stores > Inventory > Stocks to have a single website Sales Channel, when there were other sites on the multi-store setup (even though we only use one site).  I selected all the other sites and saved, reindex, and cleared cache and the issue resolved.

thanks

Paul

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Magento 2.3.0 No Linked Stock Found

hi folks

Just to let you know I have resolved the issue.

It looks like someone amended Stores > Inventory > Stocks to have a single website Sales Channel, when there were other sites on the multi-store setup (even though we only use one site).  I selected all the other sites and saved, reindex, and cleared cache and the issue resolved.

thanks

Paul