cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2.3.1 - Temando Shipping Fatal Error - getTrackingEvents not implemented

SOLVED

Magento 2.3.1 - Temando Shipping Fatal Error - getTrackingEvents not implemented

I've just updated form Magento 2.3.0 to Magento 2.3.1 and I'm getting an error on the Temando Shipping module. Whenever I upgrade Magento or add new modules I run bin/magento setup:upgrade and setup:di:compile to enable/disable modules, validate dependencies and make sure nothing breaks. This time di:compile issued the following error.  

Repositories code generation... 1/7 [====>-----------------------]  14% 4 secs 92.5 MiB

Fatal error: Class Temando\Shipping\Rest\ShipmentAdapter contains 1 abstract method and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (Temando\Shipping\Rest\Adapter\ShipmentApiInterface::getTrackingEvents) in /var/www/html/vendor/temando/module-shipping-m2/Rest/ShipmentAdapter.php on line 32

I've tried to report the error to Temando but I couldn't find a way to do that although I have created an account on their ZendDesk platform.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Magento 2.3.1 - Temando Shipping Fatal Error - getTrackingEvents not implemented

Executed composer update. It seems the issue is fixed now.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Magento 2.3.1 - Temando Shipping Fatal Error - getTrackingEvents not implemented

Hi @radubarbu 

temando_shipping module is magento module powered by Temando.

Possible are to resolve your area

1. Disable your module if it is not required.
  2. Contact to temando.com to report an issue or download new module with your current magento version.

I would say remove complete module from the vendor directory and from the fresh Magento 2.3 setup copy this module and paste again in the vendor module - and then run setup:upgrade and setup:di:compile

It will resolved your issue.

Hope it helps !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

I have already disabled the module. However while the browsing experience works (without the multi-shipping functionality) the setup:di:compile command still fails.  

Also, as mentioned in the initial post, I've tried to report the issue to Temando but couldn't find a way.

Hi @radubarbu 

I understand, as mentioned an alternate solution should be from the fresh download magento and copy temando shipping module from there and replace with your current setup where you are facing the error.

May be that can be resolved your issues, or let's wait feedback of their team.

Hope it helps !

Executed composer update. It seems the issue is fixed now.

Hi @radubarbu 

Glad to know that issue gets fixed !

Happy to help and keep helping Smiley Happy