cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2.4.4 cache is cleared for the product and categories after an order is placed

Magento 2.4.4 cache is cleared for the product and categories after an order is placed

The Magento 2.4.4 release notes contain this note: 

"Placing an order no longer results in the removal of all cache tags that are related to the ordered products from the Varnish cache. GitHub-30128"

If I place an order in the frontend or if I create an invoice for an existing order in the admin, then the Mirasvit Cache Warmer shows first that the cache of the product is removed:

mode matchingTag
tags cat_p_2, FPC
reason Stock updating

One minute later, the cache of the categories is also removed with the reason "Reindex by cron or triggered by some action".

I would like to know if this is caused by one of my extensions or that this issue is still not solved by Magento. Please, share your experience with Magento 2.4.4 full page cache.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Magento 2.4.4 cache is cleared for the product and categories after an order is placed

I'm not looking for a company for support. I use another company for solving Magento issues, but I think this question can also be answerred on this forum. It takes much time to create an extra Magento installation to test this full page cache issue without extensions.