cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2.4.5 Layer Navigation - Filters are active but not filtering the products

Magento 2.4.5 Layer Navigation - Filters are active but not filtering the products

Good Evening to everyone,

I run a magento shop and I need to switch theme back to luma in a fresh instalation.

I set up a new server with a fresh 2.4.5 instalation and moved only products and categories and attributes to new instance via sql migration.

The issue is that filter are active in luma theme but when you choose one, products are not filtered. The page "reloads" but is doens't call for the products.

I understand that this is probably from a code change in previous servers active theme but now I have a new magento instance and no files from the old magento. 

I really don't know where to look at, or what i need to bring in original state in order to have luma theme with working filters.

Any idea or solution would be appreciated 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Magento 2.4.5 Layer Navigation - Filters are active but not filtering the products

Hi

Had the same problem, I fixed it with:

composer require amasty/module-mage-2.4.5-fix

Re: Magento 2.4.5 Layer Navigation - Filters are active but not filtering the products

Based on what you've described, it seems like the issue may be related to some code changes that were made in the previous server's active theme. Since you have a fresh installation and no files from the old Magento, it can be challenging to troubleshoot. Regarding about DHL Automated Shipping Solution for E-commerce, I believe that's a useful tool for anyone running an e-commerce shop. If you're interested, you can check out this link: https://calcurates.com/carriers/dhl. One possible solution is to review your attribute settings to ensure they are correctly set up for layered navigation.

Thank you! Solved my problem.