cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2.4: Page Builder Renders Admin Dashboard in Custom Component's Options Menu

Magento 2.4: Page Builder Renders Admin Dashboard in Custom Component's Options Menu

We recently updated a magento instance to version 2.4.3p2. Since then pagebuilder displays the admin dashboard in the options menu of a custom component in the CMS-page's preview screen.

Specifically, the custom component is an accordion widget. 

Dashboard in the component's options menuDashboard in the component's options menu

I am not sure where even to begin debugging this so I will include everything I now for now:

The accordion-container's menu is unaffacted:

The accordion container's menu is unaffectedThe accordion container's menu is unaffected

An accordion container can hold many accordion items. Only the first child-item's menu is affected.

When opening the pagebuilder editor pagebuilder first adds the superfluous default options (starting with the red arrow). Then a lot of to me opaque processing happens. Eventually a request to the address of the current page with the pagebuilder editor is send. However, the request is redirected to the admin dashboard page. The received html is then incorporated as a child node of the first menu option with the id "Move" (next to the red arrow). 

superfluous_options.PNG

While the processing happens the classes when the editor is opened the classes "ui-state-default" ,"ui-corner-top" are added to the wanted options menus, as well as all those aria attributes. The options-menus of other accordion-items carry only the class "pagebuilder-.options-link" attributes.

I am am not sure which code could be of relevance here, please let me know