cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2 Down: replica Tales not found when reindexing!

Magento 2 Down: replica Tales not found when reindexing!

My server went down because the disk was full, after fixing it, I noticed that the magento 2 website never came back: (Magento 2.2.4, PHP 7.0.30)

When re-indexing, i get the following error:

Table "cataloginventory_stock_status_replica" does not exist Table Table "catalog_product_index_eav_replica" does not exist Table Table "cataloginventory_stock_status_replica" does not exist

enter image description here

Exception Logs only shows this:

[2018-10-07 10:00:58] main.CRITICAL: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 3 Error writing file './databse_mag2/catalogrule_product__temp30fd3506.frm' (Errcode: 28 - No space left on device), query was: create table catalogrule_product__temp30fd3506 like catalogrule_product {"exception":"[object] (Zend_Db_Statement_Exception(code: 0): SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 3 Error writing file './databse_mag2/catalogrule_product__temp30fd3506.frm

System logs shows this:

[2018-10-08 15:01:05] main.WARNING: Memory size allocated for the temporary table is more than 20% of innodb_buffer_pool_size. Please update innodb_buffer_pool_size or decrease batch size value (which decreases memory usages for the temporary table). Current batch size: 100000; Allocated memory size: 200000000 bytes; InnoDB buffer pool size: 134217728 bytes. [] []

The website is loading in vain, I've no idea where or how to fix it, anyone has an idea how to fix this, please?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Magento 2 Down: replica Tales not found when reindexing!

Hi @mariamgh

Looking at the error log - it seems like your database size is also full and there is no space to hit the query on the database.

so here i would suggest you to extend the database space.

or let me know if space is available !

You also need to refer this link - https://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.2/install-gde/trouble/php/tshoot_phpini.html

Hope it helps !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution