cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2 cart page quantity always 1 issue

Magento 2 cart page quantity always 1 issue

Hello,

We're having a weird issue, so let me explain. Choosing a product .. going to the product page .. entering quantity 3 for example.. add to cart.. product is added to cart .. going to cart page .. on cart page product quantity is showing 1. Total price is calculated correctly so (price of product * 3) but quantity is showing 1. If I press the "update cart" button .. the total price changes and shows the price for just one product because the quantity was showing 1 and this time it just multiplied the price of the product * 1 ...

Just to mention that this is happening for 2 of the 3 store views ... so one store view is working correctly .. 

What can the issue be? Any idea?

Any help would be appreciated!

Magento 2.3.5 .. on hypernode.io server .. currently in development ..

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Magento 2 cart page quantity always 1 issue

Hi @kiril_gjorgjiev ,

Can you please confirm are you using the same or different themes for different store views.

If using a different theme, can you please cross-check your cart file.

Thanks!

-------------------------------------

Problem Solved! Click Kudos and Accept as Solution!

Hello @kiril_gjorgjiev ,

can you check the following setting for your stores,

Store > Configuration > Catalog > Inventory > Product Stock Option->Minimum (and Maximum) Qty Allowed in Shopping Cart.

Problem solved? Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!

Hi,

We are using the same theme for the 3 store views .. I don't understand what can the issue be .. on one store view it is working fine on the other 2 it's a mess .. it always sets 1 as quantity in the cart....

Hi, thanks for your message. The minimum quantity is set to 1. But that is how it should be right? The maximum quantity is set to 10000 .. which is also fine...

Any news? I have the same issue and cant find the solution.