cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2 minicart not displaying item nor item count for configurable products with options

Magento 2 minicart not displaying item nor item count for configurable products with options

I am using Magento 2.1.8 version, Itoris Dynamic Options, Firebearstudio to create configurable products with custom options.  From the products detail page, after selecting my options, I add to cart.  The mini cart does not show the item quantity nor the picture.  See image attached. The shopping cart is correct.  

I also have simple products with options that shows correctly in the minicart.  

• To debug I tried the following:
  • Disabled extensions
  • Ran the following commands:
  1. php bin/magento setup:upgrade
  2. php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
  3. php bin/magento indexer:reindex
  4. php bin/magento cache:flush

This did not fix the problem.  What can I try next to get this to work?minicart-bug.png

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Magento 2 minicart not displaying item nor item count for configurable products with options

Hello  themagnetgroup,

for the case involving Itoris magento 2 custom options extention, have you already tried to perform those things:

-Making sure that the product is assigned to a category

-the product is assigned to a store view.

-the product is In Stock

-the product has a qty assigned

?

Re: Magento 2 minicart not displaying item nor item count for configurable products with options

Sorry I didn't get a notification for a reply.  But yes, all conditions you mentioned were true (e.g. product in stock, etc.);

The minicart works fine in my local dev (Mamp).  Thanks!