cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento setup:di:compile

SOLVED

Magento setup:di:compile

Hello,

I am struggling to death following the unsuccessful installation of an extension. After uninstalling it, I had to run:

php bin/magento setup:di:compile

However I have the following error:

compile error.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Magento setup:di:compile

@toomas_goutt1 I would suggest following:

1. Reach out to Smartwave extension's support team to get the idea if they have any fix or suggestion
  2. If you do not need Smartwave_Dailydeals extension than disable that extension / module and compile again.
  3. on Magento Stack exchange a similar bug is reported and is fixed as well, please try if that helps to fix your issue - https://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/232296/error-during-compilation-in-magento-2-2-2

I hope the above tips will help fix the bug you are facing, please do share if any of the above helps or do share on how you fixed the issue.

All The Best!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

@toomas_goutt1Can you please do suggest what exactly error you are getting? as wont able to see screenshot

Interception cache generation ... 6/7 >>> 85% 1 min 334.0 Mib Erros during compilation:

Smartwave\dailydeals\Model\ResourceModel\Dailydeal\Grid\Collection

Incompatible argument type:

Required type:

\Magento\Framework\DB\Adapter\AdapterInterface.

Actual Type:

\Smartwave\Dailydeals\Model\ResourceModel\Dailydeal\Grid\connection;

File:

/home/321257.cloudwaysapps.com/amukgacefe/public_html/app/code/Smartwave/Dailydeals/Model/ResourceModel/grid/collection.php

@toomas_goutt1 I would suggest following:

1. Reach out to Smartwave extension's support team to get the idea if they have any fix or suggestion
  2. If you do not need Smartwave_Dailydeals extension than disable that extension / module and compile again.
  3. on Magento Stack exchange a similar bug is reported and is fixed as well, please try if that helps to fix your issue - https://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/232296/error-during-compilation-in-magento-2-2-2

I hope the above tips will help fix the bug you are facing, please do share if any of the above helps or do share on how you fixed the issue.

All The Best!

@toomas_goutt1 just disable this extension and if your problem solved then you can contact the extension support to resolve this and if you don't want to use this extension then just disable this.

Thanks

@toomas_goutt1 Thank you for accepting the solutions I suggested, would you mind to share what was the issue and which one of my tip helped to fix it?

To keep me motivated to contribute more, Please give 'Kudos' to my solution.

@toomas_goutt1  can you please elaborate on the issue as I am not able to completely understand the screenshots or you can contact me through my website

Magento developer with 7+ years of experience