cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento store creation Error

Magento store creation Error

Hello,

I am struggling with an issue and given your expertise regarding Magento I kindly ask for your help.
I generated a Web Site, website store and store view. All was ok until the Store View creation gave this error: 

Something went wrong while saving. Please review the error log.
error_store_view.png
I also attached a picture of the error and i copied the record from the log.

{"0":"The store that was requested wasn't found. Verify the store and try again.","1":"#1 Magento\\Store\\Model\\StoreResolver\\Store->getDefaultStoreId() called at [vendor\/magento\/module-store\/Model\/StoresData.php:65]\n#2 Magento\\Store\\Model\\StoresData->getStoresData() called at [vendor\/magento\/module-store\/Model\/StoreResolver.php:138]\n#3 Magento\\Store\\Model\\StoreResolver->getStoresData() called at [vendor\/magento\/module-store\/Model\/StoreResolver.php:97]\n#4 Magento\\Store\\Model\\StoreResolver->getCurrentStoreId() called at [vendor\/magento\/module-store\/Model\/StoreManager.php:160]\n#5 Magento\\Store\\Model\\StoreManager->getStore() called at [generated\/code\/Magento\/Store\/Model\/StoreManagerInterface\/Proxy.php:119]\n#6 Magento\\Store\\Model\\StoreManagerInterface\\Proxy->getStore() called at [vendor\/magento\/module-store\/Model\/Resolver\/Store.php:30]\n#7 Magento\\Store\\Model\\Resolver\\Store->getScope() called at [vendor\/magento\/framework\/App\/Config\/ScopeCodeResolver.php:49]\n#8 Magento\\Framework\\App\\Config\\ScopeCodeResolver->resolve() called at [vendor\/magento\/framework\/App\/Config.php:69]\n#9 Magento\\Framework\\App\\Config->getValue() called at [generated\/code\/Magento\/Framework\/App\/Config\/Interceptor.php:24]\n#10 Magento\\Framework\\App\\Config\\Interceptor->getValue() called at [vendor\/magento\/module-backend\/App\/Area\/FrontNameResolver.php:123]\n#11 Magento\\Backend\\App\\Area\\FrontNameResolver->isHostBackend() called at [vendor\/magento\/module-backend\/App\/Area\/FrontNameResolver.php:106]\n#12 Magento\\Backend\\App\\Area\\FrontNameResolver->getFrontName() called at [vendor\/magento\/framework\/App\/AreaList.php:76]\n#13 Magento\\Framework\\App\\AreaList->getCodeByFrontName() called at [vendor\/magento\/framework\/App\/Http.php:111]\n#14 Magento\\Framework\\App\\Http->launch() called at [vendor\/magento\/framework\/App\/Bootstrap.php:261]\n#15 Magento\\Framework\\App\\Bootstrap->run() called at [pub\/index.php:40]\n","url":"\/www.tar.gz","script_name":"\/index.php","report_id":"ad589c10f17df16be9417648c89eca01ecf9c4090036ed7...}

Please help me with this error if you can.

Thank you,
Costin
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Magento store creation Error

Hi @tehnicerfi10ae,

You need to run the following query in your database, and then try open the website. Make sure to back up database before you try it.

SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0;
UPDATE `store` SET store_id = 0 WHERE code='admin';
UPDATE `store_group` SET group_id = 0 WHERE name='Default';
UPDATE `store_website` SET website_id = 0 WHERE code='admin';
UPDATE `customer_group` SET customer_group_id = 0 WHERE customer_group_code='NOT LOGGED IN';
SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=1;

Hope this can help you! Let me know if you need further assistance.

If issue solved, Click Kudos & Accept as Solution.

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert

LitExtension helps store owners and agencies migrate all important data from one eCommerce platform to another accurately, securely and at the highest speed.

Visit website: http://litextension.com/

Re: Magento store creation Error

Hello,

I will try this out and get back to you.

Thank you