cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento2 V1/carts/mine/items REST API Minimum Order Amount Issue

Magento2 V1/carts/mine/items REST API Minimum Order Amount Issue

Hi Team,

I am using the V1/carts/mine/items REST API to add the Item in cart for mobile app.

I have configure minimum order amount setting 20$  under stores => configuration => Sales .

When I am trying to add the item in with some quantity Input Json Like

{
"cartItem": {
"sku": "33844005412",
"qty": 10,
"price": 15.0,
"product_type": "simple",
"quote_id": "412"
}
}

But I have some issues as here

1. Magento2 is not accepting the price that we have given in input json. magento2 is accepting the product price based on sku.

2. Magento 2 is not calculating the price with quantity . If I use qty=20, and supose product price is 3.4 then I am getting the Minimum order amount issue.

3. Is magento2 have any api that can accept multiple cart item in a single call. When I need to add 2-3 items Then I am calling same API 2-3 times, one time for each item

4. How can be the API performance improvment.

Kindly response me.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Magento2 V1/carts/mine/items REST API Minimum Order Amount Issue

@Jitendraostech

1. Magento2 is not accepting the price that we have given in input json. magento2 is accepting the product price based on sku. : for that you need to customize that othewise it will take magento default product price or sale price.

2. Magento 2 is not calculating the price with quantity . If I use qty=20, and supose product price is 3.4 then I am getting the Minimum order amount issue.

{
"cart_item": {
"quote_id": "1390",
"sku": "ENT-10",
"qty": 10
}
}

no it is working based on order total not based on item price, i checked and it is working.

3. Is magento2 have any api that can accept multiple cart item in a single call. When I need to add 2-3 items Then I am calling same API 2-3 times, one time for each item
i don't think that should be need, becuase customer click only one add to cart add a time.

Problem solved? Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!
Sunil Patel
Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer & Frontend Developer

Re: Magento2 V1/carts/mine/items REST API Minimum Order Amount Issue

Thanks for answer.

Exactly issue like this:

1. I have set minimum order amount $20 in admin

2. I created and cart using following API 

http://localhost/magento/index.php/rest/V1/carts/mine

I got the "486" cart id

3. I then added an Item using following API

http://localhost/magento/index.php/rest/V1/carts/mine/items

Input:  {"cartItem": {"quote_id": "486","sku": "7115378380","qty": 2}}

Product price is $ 5.30

And then getting the error message: "The minimum amount for the order must be $ 20"

Note: logically Item should be added in cart and when we are going to create the order then message should notify to us.

When I am increasing the quantity of the Item then it is adding.
So kindly suggest if you have any solution for this.