cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mageplaza Autoload error Magento 2

Mageplaza Autoload error Magento 2

Hi,Magento Community

I am facing Mageplaza plugin autoload error.I've delete vendore and reinstall composer but the issue not solve.Please help me this frustrating issue.

Screenshot 2022-10-22 150519.png

Regards

Haroon Sulehri

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Mageplaza Autoload error Magento 2

Hello @Anonymous 

To resolve the issue at hand, please follow these steps:

1. Delete the entry for Mageplaza_SocialLogin in the setup_module table.
  2. Search for the corresponding entry and delete it.
  3. If you find the entry for Mageplaza_SocialLogin in app/etc/config.php, delete it from there as well.

After completing these steps, please run the following Magento standard commands:

• bin/magento setup:upgrade
  • bin/magento setup:di:compile
  • bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
  • bin/magento c:c
  • bin/magento c:f

These commands should help resolve the issue. Please let me know if you require further assistance.

If you find our reply helpful, please give us kudos.

A Leading Magento Development Agency That Delivers Powerful Results, Innovation, and Secure Digital Transformation.

WebDesk Solution Support Team

Get a Free Quote | | Adobe Commerce Partner | Hire Us | Call Us 877.536.3789

Thank You,

WebDesk Solution Support Team
Get a Free Quote | Email | Adobe Commerce Partner | Hire Us | Call Us 877.536.3789

Re: Mageplaza Autoload error Magento 2

1. Clear cache: Use php bin/magento cache:clean to clear the cache.

2. Check file permissions: Verify correct file and directory permissions.

3. Review composer.json and composer.lock: Ensure the required packages and dependencies are correctly listed, and the composer.lock file is up-to-date.

4. Reinstall dependencies: Delete the vendor directory and run composer install and composer update.

5. Check PHP version and extensions: Confirm PHP version and extensions meet plugin requirements.

6. Disable conflicting extensions: Temporarily disable other Magento extensions that may conflict with the Mageplaza plugin.

7. Seek support: If the issue persists, contact Mageplaza's support team for assistance.