Media Storage Fatal error:

Media Storage Fatal error:

Hello,

I try to upload images but i have this error 

Magento 2.3.2

PHP 7.1

Can you help me with this problem please 

Untitled-2.png

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getIsResizeEnabled() on null in /home/tz/public_html/var/view_preprocessed/pub/static/vendor/magento/module-cms/view/adminhtml/templates/browser/content/uploader.phtml:1 Stack trace: #0 /home/tz/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/View/TemplateEngine/Php.php(59): include() #1 /home/tz/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php(58): Magento\Framework\View\TemplateEngine\Php->render(Object(Magento\Cms\Block\Adminhtml\Wysiwyg\Images\Content\Uploader\Interceptor), '/home/tz/public...', Array) #2 /home/tz/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php(138): Magento\Framework\View\TemplateEngine\Php\Interceptor->___callParent('render', Array) #3 /home/tz/public_html/vendor/mage2pro/core/Framework/Plugin/View/TemplateEngineInterface.php(21): Magento\Framework\View\TemplateEngine\Php\Interceptor->Magento\Framework\Interception\{closure}(Object(Magento\Cms\Block\Adminhtml\Wysiwyg\Images\Content\Uploader\Interceptor), '/home/tz/public. in /home/tz/public_html/var/view_preprocessed/pub/static/vendor/magento/module-cms/view/adminhtml/templates/browser/content/uploader.phtml on line 1
1 REPLY 1

Re: Media Storage Fatal error:

@obeidat 

Are you using Cloudinary module? If yes please install the latest module from them in which they have fixed the issue.

https://github.com/cloudinary/cloudinary_magento2/commit/ae26cfd2cbe8270184ae2e254140ccf4d582243c

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.