cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No such entity with addressId =

No such entity with addressId =

I have upgraded perfectly working Magento 2.2.6 to 2.3.0 last week and since then about once per day I find my store front-end down, displaying Ooops, our bad message. It keeps showing that message on page refresh. The admin pages work fine though. I fix it by Flushing Page cache and then it works fine until next occasion.

This is the only thing I found in system log reporting any kind of failure, but since I do not know at what time the store went down I cannot be sure it is related.

[2018-12-06 09:56:59] main.WARNING: No such entity with addressId =
#0 /var/www/html/store/vendor/magento/module-customer/Model/AddressRegistry.php(49): Magento\Framework\Exception\NoSuchEntityException::singleField('addressId', NULL)
#1 /var/www/html/store/vendor/magento/module-customer/Model/ResourceModel/AddressRepository.php(172): Magento\Customer\Model\AddressRegistry->retrieve(NULL)
#2 /var/www/html/store/vendor/vertex/module-tax/Model/AddressDeterminer.php(88): Magento\Customer\Model\ResourceModel\AddressRepository->getById(NULL)
#3 /var/www/html/store/vendor/vertex/module-tax/Model/AddressDeterminer.php(73): Vertex\Tax\Model\AddressDeterminer->getDefaultBilling(367)

I cannot reproduce it at will. I have no additional modules enabled other than Magepal SMTP.

What would the error above suggest though?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Re: No such entity with addressId =

Hi,

It seems your customer account doesn't have a default shipping and/or billing address.

Also, the vertex module in itself doesn't validate whether it is enabled or not, it just runs the entire procedures in its plugins.

If you're not using the Vertex module, disable it with

bin/magento module:disable Vertex_Tax

and run bin/magento setup:di:compile