cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No wrapper found supporting "UTF-8

No wrapper found supporting "UTF-8

I'm running Magento 2.1.17, I have this issue that become after a server upgrade from inmotion hosting. They Installed EasyApache 4.

This is the message I get from that time :

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Zend\Stdlib\Exception\RuntimeException' with message 'No wrapper found supporting "UTF-8"' in /home/onearz5/public_html/onearz.com/vendor/zendframework/zend-stdlib/src/StringUtils.php:135 Stack trace: #0 /home/onearz5/public_html/onearz.com/vendor/zendframework/zend-validator/src/Hostname.php(1336): Zend\Stdlib\StringUtils::getWrapper('UTF-8') #1 /home/onearz5/public_html/onearz.com/vendor/zendframework/zend-http/src/PhpEnvironment/Request.php(287): Zend\Validator\Hostname->isValid('www.onearz.com') #2 /home/onearz5/public_html/onearz.com/vendor/zendframework/zend-http/src/PhpEnvironment/Request.php(86): Zend\Http\PhpEnvironment\Request->setServer(Object(Zend\Stdlib\Parameters)) #3 /home/onearz5/public_html/onearz.com/vendor/magento/framework/HTTP/PhpEnvironment/Request.php(130): Zend\Http\PhpEnvironment\Request->__construct() #4 /home/onearz5/public_html/onearz.com/vendor/magento/framework/App/Request/Http.php(116): Magento\Framework\HTTP\PhpEnvironment\Request->__construct(Object(Magento in /home/onearz5/public_html/onearz.com/vendor/zendframework/zend-stdlib/src/StringUtils.php on line 135

Please anyone can help ?

1 REPLY 1

Re: No wrapper found supporting "UTF-8

Hello @pcmania 

As per error some php extension missing

ZF2 requires either mb_string or iconv for this functionality at least one of which is usually present and enabled in the vast majority of PHP installations.
Without one of these extensions it is not possible to reliably work with multi-byte encoded strings in php.

So you can rename env.php temp, so it will redirect setup page and you will check which extension missing.

Hope it will help you, if works then mark as a solution.

Problem solved? Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!
Sunil Patel
Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer & Frontend Developer