cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order View: Information Changes have been made to this section that have not been saved.

Re: Order View: Information Changes have been made to this section that have not been saved.

I have run the upgrade, however when attempting to run static content deploy I receive this error:

[Magento\Framework\Exception\LocalizedException]
  NOTE: Manual static content deployment is not required in "default" and "developer" modes.
  In "default" and "developer" modes static contents are being deployed automatically on demand.
  If you still want to deploy in these modes, use -f option: 'bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f'

Re: Order View: Information Changes have been made to this section that have not been saved.

So I get the same error on the order view page, but when checking the system logs I get this error:

main.CRITICAL: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND mv.store_id=1) AND (stock_status_index.stock_status = 1) GROUP BY `entity_id' at line 5, query was: SELECT DISTINCT  `e`.*, `price_index`.`price`, `price_index`.`tax_class_id`, `price_index`.`final_price`, IF(price_index.tier_price IS NOT NULL, LEAST(price_index.min_price, price_index.tier_price), price_index.min_price) AS `minimal_price`, `price_index`.`min_price`, `price_index`.`max_price`, `price_index`.`tier_price`, `cat_index`.`position` AS `cat_index_position`, `mv`.*, MAX(logged_at) AS `max_loged`, COUNT(`event_id`) AS `num_view_counts`, `stock_status_index`.`stock_status` AS `is_salable` FROM `mg_catalog_product_entity` AS `e`

INNER JOIN `mg_catalog_product_index_price` AS `price_index` ON price_index.entity_id = e.entity_id AND price_index.website_id = '1' AND price_index.customer_group_id = 0

INNER JOIN `mg_catalog_category_product_index_store1` AS `cat_index` ON cat_index.product_id=e.entity_id AND cat_index.store_id=1 AND cat_index.visibility IN(2, 4) AND cat_index.category_id='2'

LEFT JOIN `mg_report_event` AS `mv` ON mv.object_id = e.entity_id

INNER JOIN `mg_cataloginventory_stock_status` AS `stock_status_index` ON e.entity_id = stock_status_index.product_id AND stock_status_index.website_id = 0 AND stock_status_index.stock_id = 1 WHERE (mv.event_type_id = 1 AND mv.subject_id= AND mv.store_id=1) AND (stock_status_index.stock_status = 1) GROUP BY `entity_id` ORDER BY `max_loged` DESC

LIMIT 15 [] []

Has anyone run into this?

temando shipping module is not found !!! i have not installed this module . i have uploaded product csv file . after this  i am having this issue .

Order View
Information Changes have been made to this section that have not been saved. This tab contains invalid data. Please resolve this before saving.

its urgent please help me !

This is usually because of an Exception.

Take a look at your PHP Log Files

tail -50f /var/log/php-fpm/www-error.log

In my case - I saw this error in there:

[11-Jan-2020 04:53:51 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Method Magento\Ui\TemplateEngine\Xhtml\Result::__toString() must not throw an exception, caught TypeError: Argument 2 passed to Magento\Sales\Model\ResourceModel\Order\Shipment\Relation::__construct() must be an instance of Magento\Sales\Model\ResourceModel\Order\Shipment\Track, instance of YYYY\OrderTrackingUpdate\Sales\Model\ResourceModel\Order\Shipment\Track given, called in /var/www/html/vhosts/sharath/XXXXXXXXXX/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Factory/AbstractFactory.php on line 111 in /var/www/html/vhosts/sharath/XXXXXXXXXX/vendor/magento/module-ui/Component/Wrapper/UiComponent.php on line 0

Turns out, in my case, there was a preference in one of my custom module's `di.xml` (that I had overlooked) that was causing the issue.

Once I fixed that - the Order Details pages rendered by just fine.

I hope this helps! Smiley Happy