cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page builder block changes automatically when I am saving the page

Page builder block changes automatically when I am saving the page

Hello,

When I am editing any page and changing the block content then after saving the page, Block content automatically changing to any other like image or html block.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Page builder block changes automatically when I am saving the page

Hello @aasifchrom901c 

If you are experiencing an issue where the block content in Magento 2 is automatically changing to something different, such as an image or an HTML block, there could be a few possible reasons for this behavior. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can follow:

• Check for third-party extensions: Third-party extensions or custom code could be causing conflicts or unintended changes to block content. Disable any recently installed extensions or customizations and see if the issue persists.
  • Verify block configuration: Double-check the configuration of the block in question. Ensure that the correct block type is selected and that the content is set appropriately.
  • Check for CMS hierarchy and updates: If the block content is being overridden by another CMS block, review the CMS hierarchy to ensure the correct block is being used. Additionally, check if there have been any recent updates or changes to CMS blocks that may affect the content.
  • Examine database and data integrity: Inspect the relevant database tables (cms_block and cms_page) to verify the content stored there. Make sure that the content in the database matches your intended content for the block.
  • Cache and indexing: Clear the cache and reindex your Magento installation. This helps ensure that any cached content or indexed data is refreshed, preventing any potential conflicts or outdated content from being displayed.
  • Enable developer mode and log errors: Enable developer mode in Magento and check the system logs for any errors or warnings related to the block content. This can provide insights into any underlying issues causing the automatic changes.

If you find our reply helpful, please give us kudos.

A Leading Magento Development Agency That Delivers Powerful Results, Innovation, and Secure Digital Transformation.

WebDesk Solution Support Team

Get a Free Quote | | Adobe Commerce Partner | Hire Us | Call Us 877.536.3789

Thank You,

WebDesk Solution Support Team
Get a Free Quote | Email | Adobe Commerce Partner | Hire Us | Call Us 877.536.3789