cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal Integration - Magento 2 Mobile apps

Paypal Integration - Magento 2 Mobile apps

Hi,

We are developing a Native Android and iOS mobile apps for our Magento 2.x based ecommerce store. We are facing some issues for integrating Paypal payment gateway with our mobile apps.

Paypal SDK showing deprecated. So we used Braintree express checkout SDK to integrate with mobile app. But couldn't find REST APIs for mobile app. Also the card information are not saving. So, could any one help us to integrate Paypal/ Braintree gateway with mobile app?

Is there any REST APIs available for this or do we need to use GraphQL APIs? Please help!

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Paypal Integration - Magento 2 Mobile apps

I see whatsapp gb app for android is also developing quite strongly recently.

Hello @refazqapti7f3d,

Mobile applications have different types of payment getaways based on the store and that payment process. Payment gateways are making the payment process easy. If we take any mobile app we can double sure how many payment gateways we have.

Magento 2 mobile app builder comes equipped with support for multiple payment gateways that you want to integrate into your store. Give your customers options to choose from a variety of options so they can shop hassle-free. PayPal comes inbuilt, with support for custom options of your choice.

For the yoWhatsapp 2021  app, this is a very interesting idea. I look forward to experiencing it

whatsapp app is a great app for android. i am using it and regularly whatsapp gb atualizado. I like this app very much because of its high security

Hi @refazqapti7f3d 
You can look up the Magento 2 mobile app builder which is really good and comes up with ease to handle all the features of your default Magento 2. If you are having any extra modules or customization in your Magento 2 website store. You can connect with the developers as well by creating tickets here