cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Persistent Error after installing extension - already flushed/cleaned cash and restored backup

SOLVED

Persistent Error after installing extension - already flushed/cleaned cash and restored backup

Hi Guys, 

I installed today a extension and after that I got the following error message, the developer said that this has nothing to do with the extension and asked me to restaure backup. 

I did restored my backup files, cleand and flushed cash via ssh and still get the same error. Any ideas on how I can solve this?

Warning: Uncaught Exception: Warning: require(/home/terrasan/public_html/pub/errors/503.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/terrasan/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/App/Http.php on line 260 in /home/terrasan/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/App/ErrorHandler.php:61 Stack trace: #0 /home/terrasan/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/App/Http.php(260): Magento\Framework\App\ErrorHandler->handler(2, 'require(/home/t...', '/home/terrasan/...', 260, Array) #1 /home/terrasan/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/App/Http.php(260): require() #2 /home/terrasan/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/App/Http.php(157): Magento\Framework\App\Http->handleBootstrapErrors(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Bootstrap), Object(Exception)) #3 /home/terrasan/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php(58): Magento\Framework\App\Http->catchException(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Bootstrap), Object(Exception)) #4 /home/terrasan/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.p in /home/terrasan/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/App/ErrorHandler.php on line 61

Fatal error: Magento\Framework\App\Http::handleBootstrapErrors(): Failed opening required '/home/terrasan/public_html/pub/errors/503.php' (include_path='/home/terrasan/public_html/generated/code:/home/terrasan/public_html/generated/code:/home/terrasan/public_html/vendor/magento/zendframework1/library:.:/usr/local/php70/pear') in /home/terrasan/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/App/Http.php on line 260

Thanks in advance! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Persistent Error after installing extension - already flushed/cleaned cash and restored backup

@gelanivishal processed as you said and still the same error. Than I deleted manually all folders under var/ and still the same, than I´d run the code as @Manish Mittal said and nothing changed 

I even tried in other browser and cleaned my browser history... 

The error is still there. 

Any other suggestion?

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Persistent Error after installing extension - already flushed/cleaned cash and restored backup

Hello @lojavirtua

Clear var/cachevar/page_cachevar/generation. After that assign 777 permission to pub/var/ and app/etc/ folders.

Now run below commands:

php bin/magento setup:upgrade

php bin/magento setup:di:compile

php bin/magent setup:static-content:deploy -f

php bin/magento cache:flush

sudo chmod -R 0777 var/ pub/ generated/

Please let me know if you still face issue.

Manish Mittal
https://www.manishmittal.com/

Hello @lojavirtua,

Your need to only delete var/di folder by

rm -rf var/di/*

Or delete folder manually

If still not worked delete var/generation and var/cache folder

rm -rf var/generation/*
rm -rf generated/*
rm -rf var/cache/*

Or delete folder manually

Let me know if you still got an issue.

--
If my answer is useful, please Accept as Solution & give Kudos

I´d run the ssh code to clear folders as @gelanivishal suggested and still the same problem,

Here are folders under var in my ftp account:

var/cache

var/composer_home

var/log

var/page_cache

var/tmp

var/view_preprocessed

Wich ones should I empty manually? 

Or should I follow the upgrade as @Manish Mittal suggested? 

Hello @lojavirtua,

Please run below command in Magento 2 root directory 

rm -rf var/cache var/composer_home var/log var/page_cache var/tmp var/view_preprocessed generated/
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php -dmemory_limit=6G bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f

--
If my answer is useful, please Accept as Solution & give Kudos

@gelanivishal processed as you said and still the same error. Than I deleted manually all folders under var/ and still the same, than I´d run the code as @Manish Mittal said and nothing changed 

I even tried in other browser and cleaned my browser history... 

The error is still there. 

Any other suggestion?

The solution was to delete manually all files and folders from /genarated. 

Thanks for all help @gelanivishal