cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with configurable product

Problem with configurable product

Hi,

I have problem for 3 configurable products in my shop. When i go to the detail page is blank. For all other is good.

I don't have message in log.

This products was imported with same csv all over.

The only difference is that all products have about 100 single product but these 3 have more than 500 simple products.

I am under the version magento 2.3.2, php 7.1.3
Do you have an idea

Franck

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Problem with configurable product

Hi @francksub,

are you on development mode? if not then you can switch from the following command:

to check 

php bin/magento deploy:mode:show

to change

php bin/magento deploy:mode:set developer

then you can edit the following file.

app/bootstrap.php

uncomment the follwoing line:

ini_set('display_errors', 1);

clear the cache and check. It should show the error. 

I hope it will help you!

Yes i am in development mode and i have uncomment the line in bootstrap.php but i don't have any log or error.  I have the problem only on 3 products.

Now in my log i have that:

[2019-09-12 14:06:12] main.INFO: Broken reference: the 'catalog.compare.sidebar' element cannot be added as child to 'sidebar.additional', because the latter doesn't exist [] []
[2019-09-12 14:06:12] main.INFO: Broken reference: the 'sale.reorder.sidebar' element cannot be added as child to 'sidebar.additional', because the latter doesn't exist [] []
[2019-09-12 14:06:12] main.INFO: Broken reference: the 'wishlist_sidebar' element cannot be added as child to 'sidebar.additional', because the latter doesn't exist [] []
[2019-09-12 14:06:12] main.INFO: Broken reference: the 'skip_gallery_before' tries to reorder itself towards 'product.info.media.image', but their parents are different: 'skip_gallery_before.wrapper' and 'product.info.media' respectively. [] []
[2019-09-12 14:06:12] main.INFO: Broken reference: the 'skip_gallery_after' tries to reorder itself towards 'product.info.media.image', but their parents are different: 'skip_gallery_after.wrapper' and 'product.info.media' respectively. [] []

What is problem?

Franck

Hello @francksub 

As per log, this is not relation with configurable products issues. As per @Vimal Kumar comments, if you are using the development mode and enabled the Error tracking in app/bootstrap.php. Please check in database relationship.

The catalog_product_super_link table only contains data related to configurable products.

And  Configurable + Simple business logic involved to the catalog_product_super_*tables.

1. catalog_product_super_attribute : Storing the configurable attributes.
  2. catalog_product_super_attribute_label -  Storing the store view labels for the configurable attributes.
  3. catalog_product_super_attribute_pricing - Storing the price differences for the simple variations.

super-link.jpg

Thanks!!
Binod

If my answer is useful, please Accept as Solution & give Kudos