cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requesting products via REST API using store code in URL returns products from all stores

Requesting products via REST API using store code in URL returns products from all stores

Hello,

I have a problem with an intergration between magento 2 and channelengine.com.

This last is getting products true the rest API and this is connected to special store.

But in stead of getting only products connected to that store my shop is sending back all the products in database also the ones what are not connected to that store.

It is a problem what should be fixed already a while ago, but in my shop it stil exsist:

https://github.com/magento/magento2/issues/8121

What can i do with this?

I'm using magento 2.2.4 CE

Daniel

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Requesting products via REST API using store code in URL returns products from all stores

Hi @Vossie75,

Can you share the request you are using and how, for example, one product is configured and not active/visible in one of the websites?

Re: Requesting products via REST API using store code in URL returns products from all stores

Hello Damian,

thank you for your answer.

I have asked external party what request they are using to get the products true API.

It is an external party what makes this call so i have no idea about that.

Products are just connected to a special website true  "products in websites" function at product administration.

part of the products is connected to shop A, part is connceted to shop B.

when we now ask true API for all products connected to shop B we also get the products what are only connected to shop A.