cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQLSTATE[42S02]: inventory_stock_sales_channel doesn't exist - Magento 2.3.1

SQLSTATE[42S02]: inventory_stock_sales_channel doesn't exist - Magento 2.3.1

Hi,

I have disabled the MSI (inventory) and some products work for me but other products do not and I get this error:

2 exception(s):
Exception #0 (Zend_Db_Statement_Exception): SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'magentodb.inventory_stock_sales_channel' doesn't exist, query was: SELECT `inventory_stock_sales_channel`.`stock_id` FROM `inventory_stock_sales_channel` WHERE (code = 'vanzus' and type = "website")
Exception #1 (PDOException): SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'magentodb.inventory_stock_sales_channel' doesn't exist

Exception #0 (Zend_Db_Statement_Exception): SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'magentodb.inventory_stock_sales_channel' doesn't exist, query was: SELECT `inventory_stock_sales_channel`.`stock_id` FROM `inventory_stock_sales_channel` WHERE (code = 'vanzus' and type = "website")
<pre>#1 Magento\Framework\DB\Statement\Pdo\Mysql->_execute() called at [vendor/magento/zendframework1/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php:303]

I don't want to use the MSI, how can I solve my problem without using the MSI module?

Thanks! Smiley Happy

2 REPLIES 2

Re: SQLSTATE[42S02]: inventory_stock_sales_channel doesn't exist - Magento 2.3.1

Did you ever find a way to resolve? We are using 2.4.6 migration from 1.8.1 and getting: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'xxx.inventory_stock_sales_channel' doesn't exist, query was: DESCRIBE `inventory_stock_sales_channel`

Re: SQLSTATE[42S02]: inventory_stock_sales_channel doesn't exist - Magento 2.3.1

go to your database and delete this table inventory_stock_sales_channel