We operate 1 warehouse and 1 store. We had a glitch in our inventory due to a bad API taking off two times the value of inventory. This created a discrepancy between Salable Stock and the actual stock for a product.
The salable stock for most all of our items is too high. I want to get them to match.
I have tried:
- Unassigning inventory source, then reassigning
- Entering in new Quantity, reindexing
- Entering in zero, reindexing, then entering in proper number
- Importing Product with Quantity Stock, then reindexing
- marking 0 and out of stock, waiting 1 week, reindexing, and re applying proper quantity level
For the life of me, I can not get Salable Stock to represent the true value. In ever step, even in the steps where I waited a week, it remembers that Salable Quantity is above the actual quantity.
Again, 1 warehouse, 1 store. that is it. Anyone have a solution where I can get Salable Quantity to match Product Quantity?
Running Magento 2.4.2-p1