cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup magento on Magento Cloud

Setup magento on Magento Cloud

Hello,
We have done setup of cloud sandbox and we can see magento's files and folder. But when we tried to access the magento url, it gives us error and the error is " report.CRITICAL: MySQL adapter: Missing required configuration option 'host' ".
And similar way when we check in the env.php file for database connection, there are no signs of database. Also at the setup time there were not any database details asked. So our main question how we can setup the database connection. It's shows error due to database setup is not done yet.

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Setup magento on Magento Cloud

Hello @nimita,

There is look like hostname is not valid. If you setup Magento on the cloud then there is the different hostname of the database so you have to set on env.php. 

https://www.screencast.com/t/B5SsodTQh

2018-11-23_11-02-47.jpg

--
If my answer is useful, please Accept as Solution & give Kudos

Hello @gelanivishal,

My env.php file has no more information  and its looks like :image.png  PNG Image  1366 × 768 pixels .jpg

I may be done wrong steps. please give me solution how to setup database connection with my Magento.

Hello @nimita,

Can you please upload your screenshot in third party service? I can't see your screenshot.

--

Hello @gelanivishal,

https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/3747230/f3bdfe43bf1653f0a537255f5841f0a4

let me know if you are not able to see image again.

Hello @nimita,

I can't find another env data in your file so please try to copy env.php data from another project and configure database value on it and upload on server or reinstall magento on server.

--