cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping Location Settings

SOLVED

Shipping Location Settings

Hi Everyone

I know how to select to country (Canada) for shipping purposes but I need eliminate 3 of the Provinces that we do not do business in.

Can someone please help me with this and let me know where to locate this function in the Admin?

Terry

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Shipping Location Settings

Hi @jeduniserv959e 

Default Magento does not provide such functionality with the default shipping method You can't restrict customers from provinces. you can give theme free shipping by cart price rule and other to the paid shipping.

But as per your requirement, you need to do customization. 

If you get the solution then please, "Kudos" and "Accept as Solution" for Token of Appreciation.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @jeduniserv959e 

Default Magento does not provide such functionality with the default shipping method You can't restrict customers from provinces. you can give theme free shipping by cart price rule and other to the paid shipping.

But as per your requirement, you need to do customization. 

If you get the solution then please, "Kudos" and "Accept as Solution" for Token of Appreciation.

Thank you Deep I was beginning tho think I needed to get an extension installed.

Terry

Hi @jeduniserv959e 

You can refer the amasty extensin they provide such extension where your requirement will fullfill.