cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show stock available

Show stock available

I would like to show the number of products I have in stock available for a product, how can I show this information in each product?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Show stock available

Hi, 

at standard, you can use the stock config ONLY X LEFT THRESHOLD.  Where it should place it PDS and Categorie Page. Which kind of products do you use in your Magento Store and your Magento Product Version? If you give me more details I can better help you. 

best regards

Maintainer - Magento Community Engineering Team
Magento Certified Developer Plus
Zend Certified PHP Engineerr

Hello @ManuelSissl 

https://amasty.com/custom-stock-status-for-magento-2.html

please check above module for same.

if works then mark as a solution.

Problem solved? Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!
Sunil Patel
Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer & Frontend Developer

Hi, My Magento is 2.3.1 and I have products Simple, Configurable and Bundle. What do you mean when you said "ONLY X LEFT THRESHOLD"?

Do you have any advice to show the stock that is available for each product? Because if there is no stock, Magento does not show any message, the page refreshes and does not show any message

"Only X left Threshold" Settings enable us to show display the message, “Only x left, on Product detail page.

The message begins to appear when the quantity in stock reaches the threshold. For example, if set to 3, the message “Only 3 left” appears when the quantity in stock reaches 3. The message adjusts to reflect the quantity in stock, until the quantity reaches zero. It will only display for simple and virtual products.

You can enable this using the below steps:

1. On the Admin sidebar, tap Stores. Then under Settings, choose Configuration.
2. In the panel on the left under Catalog, choose Inventory.
3. Expand the Stock Options section and enter value in "Only X left Threshold" input field.