cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USPS shipping labels posible Yes or not?

USPS shipping labels posible Yes or not?

OK the usps api is working in the cart, it calculates the rates and everything. however i can't find anywere the create shipping label all I get in the admin side is a packing slip.

I requested USPS with a phone call to enable the step 3 in their site:

shipping easier for you and your clients.

For access to more secure APIs, like Label Printing, you’ll need additional permissions. Contact the Internet Customer Care Center with the following information:

• "Web Tools API Access" in the subject line of the email
  • Which APIs you want to access beyond those provided automatically
  • If you'll be modifying the label image

the opened a case for me some days ago but now I just read here in the forum that M2 is not printing labels since 2018 with usps?

CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM if you can print shipping labels with usps API from magento without a third party plz?

UPDATE:

After a long process with USPS they took around 2-3 weeks to complete the level 3 API. so now the option to print the label appear in the orders. note we don't have to do anything on magento to update the code or API or anything. just the basic usps setup is enough.

1 REPLY 1

Re: USPS shipping labels posible Yes or not?

Reverb has a pretty decent discount when buying a UPS label through Reverb. I sold a heavy head last night and wanted to have the local UPS Store pack it for me. Can I hand it off to them for packing, then get the weight and dimensions from them, print the Reverb shipping labels and slap it on that box at the UPS store? In the past I've gone dumpster diving at the local GC and usually come up with a passable box and packing material. So I did it all at home, weighed, measured and then bought the label. How to do it with UPS Store doing the real work?