cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to post data to consumer due to an unexpected error Integrations 2.2.5

Unable to post data to consumer due to an unexpected error Integrations 2.2.5

..dos any one know how to fix this problem iv swich php ver to 7.0.2 stil no luck

/home/ts/public_html/vendor/magento/zendframework1/library/Zend/Http/Response.php:572)"} []
[2019-02-22 23:49:46] main.CRITICAL: Unable to read response, or response is empty {"exception":"[object] (Zend_Http_Client_Exception(code: 0): Unable to read response, or response is empty at /home/ts/public_html/vendor/magento/zendframework1/library/Zend/Http/Client.php:1093)"} []
[2019-02-23 22:27:47] main.CRITICAL: Invalid header line detected {"exception":"[object] (Zend_Http_Exception(code: 0): Invalid header line detected at /home/ts/public_html/vendor/magento/zendframework1/library/Zend/Http/Response.php:572)"} []
[2019-02-23 22:46:06] main.CRITICAL: Invalid header line detected {"exception":"[object] (Zend_Http_Exception(code: 0): Invalid header line detected at /home/ts/public_html/vendor/magento/zendframework1/library/Zend/Http/Response.php:572)"} []

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Unable to post data to consumer due to an unexpected error Integrations 2.2.5

Hello @joe2014 ,

What seemed to happen was the problem with server/hosting company. This website was hosted on shared hosting and they couldn't/wouldn't reboot the server. Please restart web server and let me know.

--
If my answer is useful, please Accept as Solution & give Kudos

Re: Unable to post data to consumer due to an unexpected error Integrations 2.2.5

i dont think i could ask  simple server to reboot there server for me dont think it go down to well

it is on shared hosting at the momont as low traffic if i upgrade to a vpn would that fix the problem ?