cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebInterpret Products

WebInterpret Products

David here

Sell on eBay and ecommerce website as well.

Using Web Interpret which puts my eBay products in other countries up for sale so essentially 7 unique eBay sites.  eBay does a good job in separating the products by country, however, 

Problem is that it is integrating each country (7 of them) into Magento.  Quantity per product is accurate, but it is then listing all seven country listings on my website.

Example part number 1234-5678 has quantity 7.  On my website, it shows 7 different products with same part number, but in 7 different listings (different languages come out too).  So, in the end, it looks like I have 49 total quantity.  I am looking for a way that eBay will only integrate US eBay products.  Can someone tell me if there is a setting in Magento to limit what is integrated?  Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: WebInterpret Products

Hi @david_babin 

Please share that how you have set up your website for different countries? I mean have you created multi website? Also, can you share the screen shot of listing that how your product is showing?

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Re: WebInterpret Products

Hello David and thank you for sharing your feedback!

By the sound of it, you might be experiencing some challenges with synchronization when using M2ePro. Using M2ePro with WebInterpret is possible. Yet, a specific feature in M2ePro must be switched off in order to prevent your foreign listings, managed by Webinterpret, from being relisted automatically.

In our Help Centre (available to all our customers) we have a dedicated article that gives some more tips & insights on this:

https://webinterpret.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202904223-M2ePro-Desynchronize-your-inventory-man...

If you're experiencing a different issue, or simply would need some further assistance or information, just get in touch with us. Our support team would love to help you further.

You can reach us through our chat or email form. Both available on the link below:
https://www.webinterpret.com/us/contact/

You can also drop us a DM on our Facebook account: @WebInterpret

Best wishes,
Robert
The Webinterpret Team