cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where i have to add code to get instagram photos in home page in porto theme in magento 2

Where i have to add code to get instagram photos in home page in porto theme in magento 2

Hi,

I want to display Instagram photos in my home page but problem is i dont know where i have to place code could you please let me know where i have to place the code ?

Thanks in Advance

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Where i have to add code to get instagram photos in home page in porto theme in magento 2

Hi @sekhar_n 

Please visit the below link and search there for Instagram.

https://www.portotheme.com/magento2/porto/documentation/

You will found "How to add Instagram on Homepage?".

Just follow the steps and let me know if you stuck anywhere.

Thanks

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution".

Re: Where i have to add code to get instagram photos in home page in porto theme in magento 2

They are telling like i have add below code

{{block class="Smartwave\Porto\Block\Template" name="instagram" padding_item="10px" template="Smartwave_SocialFeed::instagramphotos.phtml"}}

But i dont know where i have to add this code. 

Hi @sekhar_n,

You need to add the code in admin cms page or block from where you homepage is called.

I hope it will help you!

Hi @sekhar_n 

you have to add this code in the block in admin where you want to show the images.

They have also suggested another way in which you can directly add it from admin.

Thanks

---

Vimal,

can i create seperate block for this one ?

Hi @sekhar_n 

you can create the separate block also.

But if you change the existing one then you don't have to specify its location and no need to call it from code.

Thanks

---

is it working now for you?