cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

custom options in multistore issue

custom options in multistore issue

Hi,

I've updated my multistore to magento 2.3.7 (2 different domains) since update I'm encountering this issue when adding a custom option at a product in default store but don't want to have this custom option for this product in the 2nd store it either deletes the custom option at both stores or adds them at both stores.

It's driving me crazy for 2 days now, doesn't recognize this issue and knows ho to fix it?

help much appreciated :-) have a great day

5 REPLIES 5

Re: custom options in multistore issue

Hello @RockMariska 

You can't do this with default Magento as the Magento gives only name change feature with a custom option based on the different stores.

you need to do customization to archive this functionality. there is some extension also available by them you can hide the custom option in other store.

If you get the solution then please, "Kudos" and "Accept as Solution" for Token of Appreciation.

@RockMariska wrote:

Hi,

I've updated my multistore to magento 2.3.7 (2 different domains) since update I'm encountering this issue when adding a custom option at a product signals tools in default store but don't want to have this custom option for this product in the 2nd store it either deletes the custom option at both stores or adds them at both stores.

It's driving me crazy for 2 days now, doesn't recognize this issue and knows ho to fix it?

help much appreciated :-) have a great day

looking for the solution for the same problem. Thanks please help me if you found any best relevant solutions.

Hi @devidmilera545 

I haven't found a solution yet, but I found a workaround that is somewhat ok for me now.

In the product in store A: (which is the one that should have the additional option) I put everything like I want it to be.

In store B: I've unchecked the default value and also deleted the price.

I've also tried to delte these options but then it also deletes at Store A. 

So this is for now now what it is, hope it helps you as well!

In the meantime if you find another solution, please let me know ;-)

Hello @devidmilera545 

Please try this extension you will get the solution.

https://amasty.com/advanced-product-options-for-magento-2.html

If answer is help full then please, "Kudos" and "Accept as Solution" for Token of Appreciation

Hi,

Is this issue resolved? Please share