cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

geting autoload problem in magento 2 live site.

geting autoload problem in magento 2 live site.

Could you help me please, i am newbie to mangento2.

i am creating a website named http://www.pdjmart.com/ . it was working properly for almost 2 months. but one day suddenly i am getting this error.

Warning: require(/home/ww62cugmqd8a/public_html/vendor/composer/../zendframework/zend-mvc/src/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ww62cugmqd8a/public_html/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 70

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home/ww62cugmqd8a/public_html/vendor/composer/../zendframework/zend-mvc/src/autoload.php' (include_path='/home/ww62cugmqd8a/public_html/vendor/magento/zendframework1/library:.:/opt/alt/php70/usr/share/pear') in /home/ww62cugmqd8a/public_html/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 70

I can't understand what is the problem. please help me.

i would really appreciate if someone can help me.

11 REPLIES 11

Re: geting autoload problem in magento 2 live site.

Any solution for this?

Anyone know how to resolve this matter? I have the exact same problem on magento 2.2.5...

same issue, please any solutions????

have you resolved this issue i'm getting same error please help.

Hi @Viniyesh

Please run composer install within the directory.

If you find my answer useful, Please click Kudos & Accept as Solution.

Thanks Smiley Happy

@Geeta Modi 

I have a same issue, but after composer install, when I run the php bin/magento command.

The Magento version is 2.3.1

I tried to remove everything from vendor, I removed composer.lock and I cleared composer cache, after that I run the composer install and php bin/magento, but I have still that error.

This error is due to the fact that during composer install some modules have missing files.

You need to delete vendor directory and rerun composer install to force complete missing files installation. If needed, this step can be repeated.

In case of docker, copy vendor folder from container to host.

I faced similar problem. The problem was resolved after I deleted vendor and ran composer install again. After I ran the command several other errors came like 

Composer\Downloader\TransportException]
Invalid credentials for 'https://repo.magento.com/archives/module/vendor/module.zip', aborting.

For that I had to remove the data for the specific module from composer.lock file and rerun the composer install again

This worked for me