cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

image:resize command quits on error - can I force it to continue?

image:resize command quits on error - can I force it to continue?

Hi I have a site CE2.3.1 that I am running the CLI image:resize command on and it runs in an image early into processing that must have bad code and spits out an error and quits. Is there a way to force the image:resize command to skip the bad image and move to the next one?

Thanks 

Pete

3 REPLIES 3

Re: image:resize command quits on error - can I force it to continue?

You can create a fake image according to the error path and continue to resize it.

LitCommerce - The Most Simple & Affordable Multi-channel Selling Tool

LitCommerce is the most simple and affordable multi-channel selling tool developed by LitExtension team. This tool allows merchants to easily list and sell their products on the world’s top marketplaces and manage everything from one dashboard.

Visit website: https://litcommerce.com/

I replaced the image via sftp with a white jpg from photoshop and I still got an error. That's what puzzled me. I'm going to replace the image via the backend today and see if that works. 

So every time I replaced an image, the image before it would throw out an error when I run the resize command. This happened about five times and then I stopped. Something other than a corrupt image is going on. My memory is set high enough I believe so it shouldn't be that.