cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multi-store websites doesn't appear, missing, at the resources, permissions, page

multi-store websites doesn't appear, missing, at the resources, permissions, page

Hi,

I've setup multiple stores with Magento and try to create an admin user for each store with different permissions.

This is clearly explained in the document.

https://docs.magento.com/m2/ce/user_guide/system/permissions-user-roles.html

multi-store permissions.jpg

However, I cant see the websites in my case.

multi-store permissions1.jpg

Can you please help to resolve the issue. Thanks very much in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: multi-store websites doesn't appear, missing, at the resources, permissions, page

HI @mailmics36032d 

Check the Role Scope section as per attached screenshot.

Screenshot from 2020-04-14 06-57-01.png

Magento By deafult supports only website level permission. For store view you need some customization or some extension available as well.

Advanced-permissions-for-magento-2.html 

I hope it will help you!

Re: multi-store websites doesn't appear, missing, at the resources, permissions, page

Hi Vimal,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

I am using Magento 2.3.4 The issue is I can't see the websites,(I have created 3 of them) in the Role Scope section. Under the Role Scope (Custom) That is the problem.

Role Scope is named as Resource Access and Custom is selected not All. Sorry, I wanted to put image here but could not. It seems a bit hard.

Thanks a lot again.

Same problem here. Also using 2.3.4 (and 2.2.10). I have multiple websites but setting 'Role scope' for a specific role is not possible. Anybody a clue?

Knipsel.JPG

Gee why cant I upload a simple image