cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment failed please contact customer service error

payment failed please contact customer service error

When placing a order we noticed that an error message kept appearing once the credit card details were put in. 

Error message says "Payment failed, please contact customer service" the details were correct and we tried to submit the order and it went through successfully, came through to Magento, FatZebra and the customer. We need to stop this glitch otherwise customers will think there is something wrong with their card. Please see our video below.

6 REPLIES 6

Re: payment failed please contact customer service error

Hi @sharminwalebb7 

You can take reference from below link:
https://github.com/magento/magento2/issues/13172

It may help you to resolve issue.

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!

@sharminwalebb7 

Check console or network tab as it maybe occurring while getting all payment methods on checkout page, also check logs if it is written there.

Problem Solved ? Click on 'Kudos' & Accept as Solution ! Smiley Happy

Hello @sharminwalebb7 

firs for all video is not attached to ticker.

Please remove all log before click on place order and then click on place order and you will see log related to your error.

if still not find then let me know so i will find respective file and tell you.

Problem solved? Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!
Sunil Patel
Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer & Frontend Developer

showing error in this file

/vi/guest-carts/wDH43C88HNHJRmcRPlhzEw1LDDMvuop4/payment-information 400

try to read the error, it must give you exact error with line no. !

Problem Solved ? Click on 'Kudos' & Accept as Solution ! Smiley Happy

Greetings all! As I know, this is a frequent problem these days. The problem with paying for a particular service very often ends up being a simple mistake, which in fact cannot be solved in any way. Even sometimes the support service cannot solve this problem. It also happens that the customer service simply does not respond to requests for such an error. I get very frustrated with some companies whose customer service is not very responsible in their work. I recently read an article https://www.helpware.com/blog/why-is-building-a-powerful-customer-connection-important and learned why building good communication between the company and the customer is very important. In fact, some company executives should also read this article to learn a little more.