cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"As low as" appearing as price after upgrading from 2.2.3 to 2.2.5

"As low as" appearing as price after upgrading from 2.2.3 to 2.2.5

I've recently upgraded from 2.2.3 Open Source to 2.2.5 Open Source on our in-development site, and all prices on the product pages and catalog view pages have the prefix "as low as" appearing before them all of a sudden - and is affecting all products.

We only have configurable products in place at the moment, but no tiered or group prices for any of those products.

I've read about this issue occurring and being a known bug over the last 2 years, but seems to be persisting.

Any known fixes or suggestions?  Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: "As low as" appearing as price after upgrading from 2.2.3 to 2.2.5

Hi @auroraborealis,

Did you find the issue on github? Can you share a link?

Hi @Damian Culotta,

Yes, I found some discussion of people having this issue historically here and here on Github, but there's also more recent discussion on Stack Exchange here and here, pretty sure there is more discussion on Stack Exchange as well but haven't bookmarked the URL's.

Some of the suggested fixes are historic in nature and don't appear to be having any effect for us - which includes removing / editing code - some of which has likely been changed since the original suggested fix posts anyway.

There is some talk of the problem only happening when Varnish is enabled in some of the discussion - but we're on Nexcess who don't use Varnish on our setup.

I've done a soft / hard cache flush and soft / hard reindex but the issue persists after every suggested fix.

I've also tried turning off display on the class which appears to be price-label...

.price-label {display: none;}

but that's not really a proper solution obviously as we may have sale price prefixes in place at some point or some point down the line may actually need to use "as low as" on certain products.  Besides which this solution only seems to work on category view pages and not the product view.

Any ideas?  Thank you in advance.