cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

random products added to order

random products added to order

Hello all together

I just made migration from 1.9.1.0 to 2.2.6. Currently i'm testing the new system. I found a strange issue:

1. Create a new account/ or use existing account

2. Create new order with Product A

3. Order gets confirmed by mail with product A

4. If i look to the order in the admin interface, the order has added product B,C to the order. 

As you see in the picture below, position 1 + 2 were added. The calculated total is only from the ordered product 3. I think this is issue is coming from migration, but i have no clue where to start looking at?

Thanks for your help. 

maybe you dont see the picture in good quality, here is the link:

https://imgur.com/a/psvtU9a

4 REPLIES 4

Re: random products added to order

Hello @silverzone

It is possible that any custom module is creating this issue. Try to disable all the custom modules from app/etc/config.php and then try to place the order.

It will help you to identify the cause of the issue.

If you find my answer useful, Please click Kudos & Accept as Solution.

Did you find the module that was causing this problem?
I have the same issue after migrating to Magento 2.3.1 and cannot find why it happens.

Thanks!

Hi Holger

I've got this issue again and again after delta data migration. After 1 order per store is placed, the issue didnt occured anymore. (until next data migration)

First, you have to check the data in table sales_order from that the calculated total will take it. 

If the data result in this table is similar to the data result is display, it must has errors during the migration process.

Hope it helps!