cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipping methods: sorry no quotes available.. works fine if remove the zip and add again

shipping methods: sorry no quotes available.. works fine if remove the zip and add again

as the title says, when we add any products to the cart, go to checkout. on initial form completion we get the "SHIPPING METHODS, Sorry, no quotes are available for this order at this time" message. however, if i delete the zip and re enter, it works fine and all shipping options appear and checkout completes as expected. 

I've done the usual, cleared cache, re-indexed, re-compiled, etc.

any thoughts?

Magento ver. 2.2.5

5 REPLIES 5

Re: shipping methods: sorry no quotes available.. works fine if remove the zip and add again

Hello @tigersloft,

Seem we are missing the Shipping Methods. We need to enable one shipping methods for testing: STORES > Configuration > SALES > Shipping Methods. We can enable Free Shipping. https://www.screencast.com/t/oY30mNjug

FEuqd.png

--
If my answer is useful, please Accept as Solution & give Kudos

Re: shipping methods: sorry no quotes available.. works fine if remove the zip and add again

We have three shipping methods enabled. Free, UPS and USPS. Again, once you
remove the zip and type it in again, it works as expected and all methods
show up.

Please advise.

Hi, which zip are you talking about?

Thanks.

Okay, ZIP code? How do we delete it?

Thanks

did you get which zip code