cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After update 2.1.6 no CLI access possible and site disappeared

SOLVED

After update 2.1.6 no CLI access possible and site disappeared

HI everyone,

I've encountered a really strange issue and wandering if anyone has seen something like this.

Yesterday my store/website was running ok on magento 2.1.6. I've added some products nothing else. When arrived this morning my website was not accessible frontend and backend...also I am not able to use CLI, SSH command keeps giving me back there are not commands defined in namespace?! Even asking for magento --list does not give me anything.

I really don't know what has happened, Feel like my website is living it's own lifeRobot Frustrated is there anyone who has any idea? would be really much appreciated,

wishing you all a great day and happy to be part of this forum

Mariska

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: After update 2.1.6 no CLI access possible and site disappeared

Hi to All,

I've solved the issue and wanted to let you know in case anyone encounters a same issue.

The problem was caused by the mount on the server. due to the mount that was meant to make the magento site faster it caused a problem in the var/cache.

by unmounting the site was accessible again, also the SSH was working again.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: After update 2.1.6 no CLI access possible and site disappeared

Hi to All,

I've solved the issue and wanted to let you know in case anyone encounters a same issue.

The problem was caused by the mount on the server. due to the mount that was meant to make the magento site faster it caused a problem in the var/cache.

by unmounting the site was accessible again, also the SSH was working again.