Currently we have magento 2.4.2 enterprise version .magento 2.4.2-p1 is released on may 11.but we cant upgrade to 2.4.2-p1 version . while run composer update command,below ,error thrown
Loading composer repositories with package information In Laminas\DependencyPlugin\DependencyRewriterV2::onPrePoolCreate Updating dependencies Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages. Problem 1 - Root composer.json requires magento/product-enterprise-edition 2.4.2-p1, found magento/product-enterprise-edition[2.4.2] but it does not match the constraint.
If you are having composer version 2 installed then try downgrading to the Composer version 1 like
composer self-update 1.10.12
Hope this will solve the issue.
Read more here!
1. First, of all check your composer version with run the below command from the terminal.
2. If you are not installed the composer then please install it from here.
3. After installing the composer check again the composer version which composer version you have installed?
4. If you have installed a version like 2.0 then you have to downgrade it with the below command.
composer self-update 1.10.0
5. Now you are ready to upgrade your Magento version.