cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conflicting Component Dependencies With No Details

Conflicting Component Dependencies With No Details

I am moving to Magento 2 and have done a fresh install in my cpanel softaculous, but when I try to upgrade the software from Magento 2.2.7 to 2.3 I get the following error. I do not have any themes installed as yet, no other plugins...nothing.

Check Component Dependency

We found conflicting component dependencies. Hide detail

For additional assistance, see component dependency help .

I have tried to find out what the problem is, and followed the instructions in the link, but it does nothing. I've been fighting this for a couple of days.

Does anyone have any advice on how I can get this fixed, because it also says I have 90 Extensions Read To Install, which I also can't do because of this issue.

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Conflicting Component Dependencies With No Details

In case anyone comes across this very same issue. I have just spoken to my web host, Siteground, and they have informed me that I am unable to upgrade to 2.3 at the moment because the lastest version they have is 2.2.7. Once they have upgraded to 2.3, I should then have no problem in upgrading my software.

Currently they do not have a time frame on how quick this will be, as they have checked that it is "secured and working".

Belinda

Re: Conflicting Component Dependencies With No Details

I'm sorry but I do not understand why your hosting company has anything to do with the magento upgrade. They are not related unless there is a unsupported versioning issue with php etc.

Please clarify...