cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Migration Tool 2.1.10 missing. What other version can i use instead to upgrade my 2.1.0 version

Data Migration Tool 2.1.10 missing. What other version can i use instead to upgrade my 2.1.0 version

I need to upgrade my magento version 2.1.10 and i want to preserve my customizations. However i searched on magento and git and there is no Data Migration Tool version 2.1.10. he jump from version 2.1.9 to version 2.2.0. Will Data migration tool version 2.2.0 work with my magento version 2.1.10 ?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Data Migration Tool 2.1.10 missing. What other version can i use instead to upgrade my 2.1.0 ver

The latest version now is 2.3, you should upgrade to 2.3 instead of 2.1

If issue solved, Click Kudos & Accept as Solution.
LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert

Re: Data Migration Tool 2.1.10 missing. What other version can i use instead to upgrade my 2.1.0 ver

Am not trying to upgrade to 2.1...I just want to be able to do any upgrades without loosing data and customizations, may it be to 2.3. The docs say to make sure the version of Magento you are on is same as version of data migration Tool you install but there is no version of data migration tool 2.1.10.