cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data migration tool error during data conversion

Data migration tool error during data conversion

Hello all,

I installed successfully Magento 2.1.2 CE. Now I would like to migrate my old Magento 1.7.0.2 to this new version but I got an error during migration process. 

It completes correctly the settings migration, but when I start data migration I got the error belo on EAV step:

[PDOException]                                                                                                                      

SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '1-Migration_Default' for key 'EAV_ATTRIBUTE_SET_ENTITY_TYPE  

_ID_ATTRIBUTE_SET_NAME'

Could you help me o understand what's wrong please?

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Data migration tool error during data conversion

I tried to start from scratch the migration reinstalling Magento, but I'm stuck on a little different error:

Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '17-139' for key 'EAV_ENTITY_ATTRIBUTE_ATTRIBUTE_SET_ID_ATTRIBUTE_ID' 

I checked the eat_entity_attribute table on Magento 1.7.0.2 database, but I cannot see the key 17 attribute_set_id and 139 on attribute_id so I cannot figure out what's wrong here.. :-(

Any help is really appreciated.. Thank you!

Re: Data migration tool error during data conversion

You need upgrade M1 to the 1.9.x first then from 1.9.x you can use Data migration tool to migrate to M2.

Thanks,

Tuan

Migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2 Service

-------
Migrate Magento 1 to 2 with low cost.