cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disabled modules after upgrading from 2.4.1-p1 to 2.4.2

Disabled modules after upgrading from 2.4.1-p1 to 2.4.2

I recently upgraded to Open Source 2.4.2 (from 2.4.1-p1) then updated to Composer 2. When I run bin/magento module:status, I see a list of new Magento modules that are disabled and that were not listed under disabled modules before the upgrade. Should I enable them manually or are they disabled by design?

Magento_AwsS3
Magento_CompareListGraphQl
Magento_InventoryCatalogFrontendUi
Magento_InventoryConfigurableProductFrontendUi
Magento_InventorySwatchesFrontendUi
Magento_InventoryWishlist
Magento_LoginAsCustomerGraphQl
Magento_MediaGalleryRenditions
Magento_MediaGalleryRenditionsApi
Magento_RemoteStorage

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Disabled modules after upgrading from 2.4.1-p1 to 2.4.2

myccpay wrote:

I recently upgraded to Open Source 2.4.2 (from 2.4.1-p1) then updated to Composer 2. When I run bin/magento module:status, I see a list of new Magento modules that are disabled and that were not listed under disabled modules before the upgrade. Should I enable them manually or are they disabled by design?

Magento_AwsS3
Magento_CompareListGraphQl
Magento_InventoryCatalogFrontendUi
Magento_InventoryConfigurableProductFrontendUi
Magento_InventorySwatchesFrontendUi
Magento_InventoryWishlist
Magento_LoginAsCustomerGraphQl
Magento_MediaGalleryRenditions
Magento_MediaGalleryRenditionsApi
Magento_RemoteStorage

Magento Open Source 2.4.2 introduces enhancements to performance and security plus significant platform improvements. Security enhancements include expansion of support for the SameSite attribute for all cookies. Elasticsearch 7.9.x and Redis 6.x are now supported.

This release includes over 280 new fixes to core code and 35 security enhancements. It includes the resolution of almost 290 GitHub issues by our community members. These community contributions range from minor clean-up of core code to significant enhancements in GraphQL.

All known issues identified in Magento 2.4.1 have been fixed in this release.

Re: Disabled modules after upgrading from 2.4.1-p1 to 2.4.2

I also face same problem what's the solution of this problem.