I'm trying to update magento 2.3.4. to 2.3.4-p2 but I'm not having any success. When I run composer require the error message is:
- Can only install one of: vertex/product-magento-module[3.3.0, 3.3.1]. - Can only install one of: vertex/product-magento-module[3.3.1, 3.3.0]. - Can only install one of: vertex/product-magento-module[3.3.1, 3.3.0]. - magento/product-community-edition 2.3.4-p2 requires vertex/product-magento-module 3.3.1 -> satisfiable by vertex/product-magento-module[3.3.1 - Installation request for vertex/product-magento-module (locked at 3.3.0) -> satisfiable by vertex/product-magento-module[3.3.0]
I can't upgrade vertex/product-magento-module to 3.3.1 because Magento 2.3.4 requires vertex/product-magento-module 3.3.0
How do I resolve this please?
I have Vertex_Tax and Vertex_AddressValidation modules installed and active.
I did manage to clear a few, but got left with this;
Loading composer repositories with package information
Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.
- composer/composer[1.9.0, ..., 1.10.x-dev] require composer/xdebug-handler ^1.1 -> found composer/xdebug-handler[1.1.0, ..., 1.4.x-dev] but it conflicts with your root composer.json require (2.0.2).
- magento/product-community-edition 2.4.3 requires magento/composer 1.6.0 -> satisfiable by magento/composer[1.6.0].
- magento/composer 1.6.0 requires composer/composer ^1.9 -> satisfiable by composer/composer[1.9.0, ..., 1.10.x-dev].
- Root composer.json requires magento/product-community-edition 2.4.3 -> satisfiable by magento/product-community-edition[2.4.3].
Use the option --with-all-dependencies (-W) to allow upgrades, downgrades and removals for packages currently locked to specific versions.
If I change the composer.json file to match the xdebug version it is expecting to see, I go right back to the problem you have.