cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for tech support company for Magento 2.x?

Looking for tech support company for Magento 2.x?

I use to have an independent freelancer Magento developer when I had my 1.9 cart and there was some security issues. I'm a bit more vulnerable now about who I hire, who I give access to credentials, especially with SSH access from the root level with 2.x.

Looking for somebody to be an on-call tech person to help with security patches, site bugs, etc. Also if I'm having problems getting a module or cart feature to work, I can ask for help.

Is there anybody you could recommend? I just launched my site and I'm in need of services but I realize most firms likely won't respond til Monday. A few problems are the terms & conditions are missing at checkout (they are here in admin, enabled), I'd like to install a LIVE CHAT module from LIVECHATINC, and get some instructions on implementing FedEx real time rates. Of course, this is just the tip of the iceberg. I have plenty to do.

The independent developer was convenience because he worked late hours but just trying to be smarter about how I hand out access.