cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2.4.2 upgrade problems after Magento 2.4.3 release

Magento 2.4.2 upgrade problems after Magento 2.4.3 release

I am in the process of upgrading our Magento 2 site to 2.4.2. I had worked out all the bugs and feature upgrades and had a stable version working. On Tuesday after 2.4.3 was released my upgrade to 2.4.2 now has bugs. It would appear that some modules must have been upgraded in the 2.4.2 package. Some of our paid extensions also have problems. It seems their modules are using the old code base and not the new one. Is there any way to confirm this is the problem or is anyone else having similar problems?

One example of our bugs, that I fixed, was in the command line command:

bin/magento inventory:reservation:list-inconsistencies -r | bin/magento inventory:reservation:create-compensations

It was throwing exception saying "Area code is not set" for each inconsistency. I had to set the state manually in vendor/magento/module-inventory-reservation-cli/Command/CreateCompensations.php in the execute function.

Is there any way to only pull the 2.4.2 files before the new version was released?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Magento 2.4.2 upgrade problems after Magento 2.4.3 release

Hi

New Magento 2.4.3 has just been released and I believe that some providers still have not updated their modules to make them compatible with the new Magento version. 

You are supposed to contact providers of those paid extensions and will assist you with this. 

Thank you.

The problem isn't necessarily with my paid extensions. The problem is when I upgrade my installation to 2.4.2 the core files seem to be different. Before the release of 2.4.3 I had no issues with my upgrade and no bugs in any extensions. Now it appears the core Magento files for 2.4.2 have changed causing my issues.

I am in the process of upgrading our Magento 2 site to 2.4.2. I had worked out all the bugs and feature upgrades and had a stable version working. On Tuesday after 2.4.3 was released my am